Translate

Thursday, March 28, 2013

How to Pray

I know that sometimes there are teens out there that are struggling on how to pray. Sometimes I feel the same way and I don't know what to say or pray for. I have learned over the years that when you pray you need to talk to him like you were talking to a really close friend of yours. That's what i do now and it actually feels like I am talking to my friend, but something that you should not do is pray to him only when you want something from him. Think of it as one of your friends only talks to you when he wants to get homework answers right before class starts or when he needs to borrow money. Well, that is how you are treating God when you pray to him only when you want something. So all you have to do is pray for at least five minutes a day and talk to God like hes is one of your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment